Do you have a favorite photo that you would like to see reinterpreted that way?
I would be delighted to create a completely personalized painting for you! ♥
First of all, I will tell you a little bit about my creative process, at the meeting of digital and acrylic…
I always start by making my paintings digitally, using a graphics tablet and a pen.
Once the digital painting is finished, I send it to the printing shop where it is printed on canvas with quality inks (solvent-free, UV-resistant) and then stretched on a 2cm thick wooden frame.
Then I rework it with acrylic in some places to give it texture and life…
Once everything’s settled I apply several coats of satin varnish.
And finally, depending on the painting and your wishes, I can apply a glossy resin to specific areas, chosen with care to highlight some details of the painting and create a nice contrast with the matte part.
(Find more info in the “About” page)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Select the size of your choice (It is possible to request a specific size, send me a message at email@example.com).
2) Send me the photo(s) of your choice at firstname.lastname@example.org (It is possible to send me several photos if you want to add elements that are not on the main photo for example).
3) You will receive a confirmation within the next few hours and I will send you a message so that we can discuss your precise expectations and wishes in terms of colors, composition, rendering, finishes.
4) I will send you within 3 working days a first sketch proposal (line art), in order to validate that the sketch and the composition correspond to your expectations as well as a palette of colors that I will use.
5) After a few days of work, once the digital painting is finished, I will send you a photo of the final preview to validate if you like the painting.
You have at this moment the possibility to express your wishes for modifications and adjustments.
Three return trips in terms of modifications will be accepted. (This is usually more than enough, and includes several modification points in a single “return trip”).
6) Once the digital painting is finished, I send it to the printer, I rework it with acrylic paint, then apply the varnish or resin (according to your preferences).
The painting will be signed and dated on the back.
It will be packed with care and delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
Since each painting is made to order, it takes about 3 to 4 weeks of production (depending on my current works in progress) before shipping.
If you have any questions or a specific request, do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you for your interest! ♥
120cm x 120cm – 47.24″ x 47.24″
100cm x 100cm – 39.37″ x 39.37″
80cm x 80cm – 31.49″ x 31.49″
60cm x 60cm – 23.62″ x 23.62″
40cm x 40cm – 15.74″ x 15.74″
120cm x 90cm – 47.24″ x 35.43″.
120cm x 80cm – 47.24″ x 31.49″
100cm x 75cm – 39.37″ x 29.52″
90cm x 60cm – 35.43″ x 23.62″
75cm x 50cm – 29.52″ x 19.68″
60cm x 40cm – 23.62″ x 15.74″
50cm x 40cm – 19.68″ x 15.74″
DELIVERIES AND RETURNS:
Delivery is free of charge.
The paintings are made and printed to order, so they are shipped in about 3 weeks, then it takes 2 to 5 working days delivery for Switzerland, and 1/3 weeks for international delivery depending on your delivery address.
Customized paintings are neither exchangeable nor refundable.